• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Watercolor is debating the endless LSV issue Thursday with a Board vote on Friday.
Homeowners voted and are against rental LSV's with all the numerous problems witnessed and documented .
People with financial interests in these LSV " golf cart " rental companies are really pushing 30a HOA's and their Boards to pass use of LSV's in their communities. Rosemary has tabled their decision but homeowners have voiced they are not welcomed there and will fight it. And Seaside is still debating all their traffic issues including LSV's .
Any other association along 30a debating this? Nature Walk? Alys? Seacrest?

Thanks for the news - please keep us updated.

second wind

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2013
Watercolor will allow LSV's with enforced restrictions.
Homeowners very unhappy . JOE heavily involved with decision.
Rosemary to ban LSV's starting March 1.
Homeowners very happy.
Seaside undecided?
Lets be prepared for Spring Break!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Homeowners very happy.
Seaside undecided?

Thanks for the update - are these discussions/restrictions on LSVs only, or also golf carts (pitifully low speed vehicles)?

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Are "street legal" golf carts included in the LSV definition? IMO the only place any kind of golf cart belongs is a golf course or retirement community.

coondog

Beach Lover
Apr 27, 2009
Thanks for the update - are these discussions/restrictions on LSVs only, or also golf carts (pitifully low speed vehicles)?

How did St. Joe over ride the desires of the Owners in Watercolor?

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
Homeowners very happy.
Seaside undecided?

Thanks for the update. 30A is a resort community now, not a sleepy "highway" connecting hamlets. Density is a given now, depending on season, and the golf cart aka LSV is ubiquitious, fun, low speed (i.e. safe) and the transportation of choice along 30A now.

I would rather ride around 30A in an LSV rental than a stupid ass SUV anyday. It's going to be slow ride anywhere you go, and its just more fun to have the top down.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Thanks for the update. 30A is a resort community now, not a sleepy "highway" connecting hamlets. Density is a given now, depending on season, and the golf cart aka LSV is ubiquitious, fun, low speed (i.e. safe) and the transportation of choice along 30A now.

I would rather ride around 30A in an LSV rental than a stupid ass SUV anyday. It's going to be slow ride anywhere you go, and its just more fun to have the top down.

Safe??? Are you kidding me??? How are they safe when the majority of operators drive them with a drink in their hands and passengers hanging off the back seat not wearing seat belts, overloaded with children, holding babies in their arms while drinking a beer and letting their 10-year-old grandchild drive it down 30A? If that is safe then I'll take two of them.

Last edited by a moderator: