• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pickle

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Monday, this community lost one of it's biggest assets. A constant in the face of change. Nope, I'm not talking about Cube's beachfront house. I'm talking about the smile we all remember greeting us as we walked in Cocoon's. The way Mrs. Ladow's whole face lit up when she saw you. The infectious sweetness of her voice. I am not sure that I ever got the chance to thank her for all of the encouragement and support she showed us in our gallery. She never missed a party, she never missed an opportunity to support us. She never left our store without gently encouraging us to keep up the good work. I will forever eat black-bean salad and beer cheese and think of her kindness, her spirit. My love and prayers go out to the entire Ladow family. Stephen LaDow, your momma was a light in this community. She will be deeply missed.- written by Beverly Thorne Johnson
Services for Linda LaDow will be held at the Point Washington Methodist Church, Saturday Feb 22 at 2 pm.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
I am so sorry to hear this. The last time I saw her was shortly before she and Mike moved, and as always, in spite of her illness, she had that wonderful sweet smile. And Mike so lovingly cared for her. I miss the old Cocoons. Keeping her family in prayer tonight. She will be very much missed.