• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Hello SoWal! We just learned our long term renter is moving on at the end of March and our 2BR/2BA Condo in Blue Mountain Beach will be available to rent starting in April. The first floor condo with cozy front porch is located in The Village of Blue Mountain Beach along scenic 30-A in a neighborhood with secured entry, swimming pool and fitness center.

The condo is an unfurnished 1,000+ sq ft unit with open floor plan, picture windows, ample bedroom spaces, full kitchen appliances and washer/dryer. The minimum lease term is one year at $1,100/month + utilities. The condo is a pet free, non-smoking environment.

If you are interested in learning more and touring the condo for your potential new home, please reply to this posting or send me a private message.

daylajane

Beach Comber
May 27, 2013
Hello SoWal! We just learned our long term renter is moving on at the end of March and our 2BR/2BA Condo in Blue Mountain Beach will be available to rent starting in April. The first floor condo with cozy front porch is located in The Village of Blue Mountain Beach along scenic 30-A in a neighborhood with secured entry, swimming pool and fitness center.

The condo is an unfurnished 1,000+ sq ft unit with open floor plan, picture windows, ample bedroom spaces, full kitchen appliances and washer/dryer. The minimum lease term is one year at $1,100/month + utilities. The condo is a pet free, non-smoking environment.

If you are interested in learning more and touring the condo for your potential new home, please reply to this posting or send me a private message.

When could I set up a tour? Im really interested in this condo and I'll be working in the area and have been looking for a place for a while now. Please let me know.

Dayla

emp9797

Beach Comber
Jan 27, 2014
Hi!

I am interested in your condo. Please call me to set up a time for me to come see it.

Thank you!
Erin

KayRea

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2014
If available:

My sister and I, and my daughter (12) would like to rent a place on 30A beaches for month of July 2014 (flexible one week before or after) We live in different states and both have experienced tragedy in our lives in the past 3 years. We just want to meet in Florida to be together and for healing. You may call me directly if needed at 972-839-1383. Thank you.​

Last edited:

Dewanna

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2014
Good Morning!
My husband and I are moving to the area March 14th. I will be working as a manager at For the Health of It organic grocery store beginning March 17th. We are looking for a rental as close as possible to Blue Mtn Beach and would love to set an appt with you to visit and view the condo. My husband is retired and we are non-smokers with no pets. My number is 870-223-3510.
Thank you
Dee

calleyr

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2014
I live in Seagrove and my lease runs out at the end of March. I am interested in looking at this and am ready to sign a lease. Thanks
Calley

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Thank you all for your inquiry but we believe we have our renters. Good luck in your searches!

Status
Not open for further replies.