• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Does anyone know the status of the Churchill Oaks development at the end of Mussett Bayou Road?

The owner finally let me list home sites on the mls a few weeks ago when we reached substantial completion of the project. We were fortunate to start with one of the area's most beautiful and unique properties, and feel Churchill Oaks is a welcome addition to south Walton's dynamic real estate market. In order to maximize the property's potential, the owner focused on three things: 1. preserving existing natural vegetation, 2. building amenities that promote healthy lifestyles, 3. offering a secure environment for families to live and spend time together.

Churchill Oaks is a non-rental primary and second home community. High achieving local families are our target market, and we've also been very flattered with the level of interest from existing south Walton second-home owners looking to graduate up from their rental resort developments to a community like Churchill Oaks that offers first class resort level amenities in a private setting.

Below are driving directions and web-links to additional information.

Walton Sun newspaper article -November 5, 2011

ChurchillOaks.com

Churchill Oaks blog (primarily a resource designed for local realtors and visitors to access with their iPads or other mobile devices while showing the property or on site).

Churchill Oaks Facebook page (be sure to "like" us).

Churchill Oaks Twitter (follow us on twitter also).

Driving Directions: From highway 98 in Santa Rosa Beach, turn north on to Mussett Bayou Road at Louis Louis restaurant. Proceed 1 mile to stop sign/dead-end, then turn right on to East Hodge Road. Proceed 1/4 mile to Churchill Oaks entry gates.

4Ms

Beach Crab
Apr 13, 2011
Wow. Drove through Churchill Oaks this morning to see what the fuss was about. That place is something else. I have to see the inside of that clubhouse.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
So far only one house has gone up and there appears to be a greater focus on detail and quality then simply selling, building and moving on.