• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com

Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Gregg Allman is bringing his distinctive Southern Rock & Blues sound to the Green at Gulf Place Wednesday, May 28, 2014. The concert signals the start of a music-filled Summer in SoWal two days after Memorial Day.

“We are offering tickets here in South Walton first, ” said venue director Jon Brooks. “We want locals to have the chance to score tickets for what will undoubtedly be a sell-out event."

Tickets will be available at Central Square Records in Seaside and YOLO in Gulf Place from Monday, March 17 and available online beginning Wednesday, March 19 at www.GulfPlaceEvents.com.

SoWal.com home page story:
Read more...

We'd love to hear what you think...you can comment here or on the story page. Feel free to share on your site, blog, facebook, or any other site.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The link for tickets isn't working: www.GulfPlaceEvents.com. I've tried a few times and it looks like the site doesn't even exist. Please help, 'cuz I want to be ready on 3/19! Thanks.

Online tix start MAR 19 (see note above)... for now, you can purchase at Central Square Records in Seaside or Yolo Board & Bike in Gulf Place...

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
LOCALS, get your tickets now at Central Square Records in Seaside or YOLO Board and Bike in Gulf Place. Advance tickets sales at these locations starting today, until they run out, $85.

Starting Wed, online tix on sale for $95.

1239465_10152056423689895_729845302_n.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Updated info on Gregg Allman concert at Gulf Place this Wednesday MAY 28!

Gates open at 3:30 p.m., and Forrest Williams Band will entertain the crowd starting at 5:15 p.m. Gregg Allman will take the stage at 7:30 p.m. for this special performance along Scenic Highway 30A.

The Green at Gulf Place is located on the corner of Hwy 30A and Hwy 393. Satellite parking with free shuttle service to Gulf Place will be available at Seaside Stables, Cross Point Chapel and St. Rita Catholic Church off Hwy. 393. Fans are encouraged to bring low back chairs and blankets. No coolers, food or drink may be brought into the concert venue.

Tickets are still available and may be purchased online or at designated retail locations, including Wyndham Vacation Rental offices, YOLO, Bud & Alley’s, Barefoot BBQ, Helen Back (Niceville and Fort Walton Beach) and Newman-Dailey Resort Properties. General admission tickets are still available. For more information, visit www.GulfPlaceFl.com (calendar) or purchase online at www.GulfPlaceEvents.com.

SoWal Feature Story: Gregg Allman Rocks Gulf Place

SkinShark

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2012
Gregg was awesome!!!

Was very disappointed that the "super" VIP packages were not advertised to the general public. This included a table with chairs, food and Grayton Beach Beer. I guess we are not that important enough in sowal to have the privilege of paying extra for the "super" VIP treatment.

We had VIP, which I bought the day they went on sale. We got nothing but bud light/ bud/ and ultra beers. Marie's Bistro had food for sale. We also did not have bathrooms set aside for us. There was a disadvantage of having to make it all the way to the back of the lawn to use the porta potties...then try to weave our way back to the front. I was very disappointed, while watching the "super" VIPs sit at their tables drinking better beer....

Also-it did not say anywhere that they would have chairs for rent. Thanks for making me carry my heavy beach chair all the way down 30A. Nice job, not the workout I was looking for...

I was under the impression that VIP would include Grayton beer and at least our own bathrooms, and free chairs. I feel that we were falsely advertised to. $125 a ticket was not worth what we got. I give Gulf Place a thumbs down on the advertising.