• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Linda Smith

Beach Crab
Feb 10, 2014
Blue Mountain beach LTR

Marvin, my husband and I have retired here and are looking for a long term rental along 30A. We would like to view your property ASAP. We will need a move in date of May 1st. Please call Linda @ 214-502-0312 Thanks!

2/2 in Blue Mountain Beach available for LTR starting in May.

Located 200 meters off of 30A, 2 minutes by bike from Public Beach Access, 2.5 miles west of Grayton Beach (Red Bar, Pandoras, Grayton Bar and Grill), 3 miles East of Stinky's. 5 minutes to the Publix on 98. Across the street from La Loba's Bakery, For the Health of It Grocery Store, and right around the corner from Nick's, Marie's, and Johnny McT's. Safe and convenient to Western 30A.

Fenced in yard.

Hardwood floors, granite countertops.

Full bath with tub downstairs, full bath with custom walk in shower upstairs.

2nd story front porch off of master BR with hanging day bed.

Walk in closet and a reach in closet in the master BR. Reach in closet in 2nd BR.

New washer and dryer in separate laundry room.

Built in bar with mini fridge. New fridge in kitchen.

Available unfurnished.....option to buy (or keep during rental for additional deposit/rent) full over full bunk bed w/trundle in guest BR if you have kids. Same for barstools, dining table, couch, chairs, paddle board, paddle board stand, and patio furniture set.

42" Flat screen on wall/Blue Ray Player available to keep for additional deposit.

ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING (You stinky, littering, unhealthy bastards...)

DOGS WILL BE ON CASE BY CASE BASIS AND WILL INCLUDE ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT AND MONTHLY RENT (+100)

Power and sewer will be paid by owner and factored into rent. Cable/internet is responsibility of
tenant.

Available for showing.

1300/month. 6 month renewable lease.

1 month deposit required.

Linda Smith

Beach Crab
Feb 10, 2014
Marvin, my husband and I have retired here and are looking for a long term rental along 30A. We would like to view your property ASAP. We will need a move in date of May 1st. Please call Linda @ 214-502-0312 Thanks!

alissapeavler

Beach Crab
Mar 18, 2014
I am very interested in this property. My family is moving to the area. Please call me at 217-821-5083.

Thanks. Alissa

BEACHE

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2013
Please call me! Sounds perfect! Elaine 901-647-9605 thanks

2/2 in blue mountain beach available for ltr starting in may.

Located 200 meters off of 30a, 2 minutes by bike from public beach access, 2.5 miles west of grayton beach (red bar, pandoras, grayton bar and grill), 3 miles east of stinky's. 5 minutes to the publix on 98. Across the street from la loba's bakery, for the health of it grocery store, and right around the corner from nick's, marie's, and johnny mct's. Safe and convenient to western 30a.

Fenced in yard.

2nd story front porch off of master br with hanging day bed.

Walk in closet and a reach in closet in the master br. Reach in closet in 2nd br.

Available unfurnished.....option to buy (or keep during rental for additional deposit/rent) full over full bunk bed w/trundle in guest br if you have kids. Same for barstools, dining table, couch, chairs, paddle board, paddle board stand, and patio furniture set.

42" flat screen on wall/blue ray player available to keep for additional deposit.

Absolutely no smoking (you stinky, littering, unhealthy bastards...)

dogs will be on case by case basis and will include additional deposit and monthly rent (+100)

power and sewer will be paid by owner and factored into rent. Cable/internet is responsibility of
tenant.

Available for showing.

i am so very interested!sounds like the perfect place. Please call me @901-647-9605

Vino

Beach Comber
Aug 16, 2008
Still available? Interested in viewing for purchase option.

Please contact me @ 850-225-6643.
2/2 in Blue Mountain Beach available for LTR starting in May.

Located 200 meters off of 30A, 2 minutes by bike from Public Beach Access, 2.5 miles west of Grayton Beach (Red Bar, Pandoras, Grayton Bar and Grill), 3 miles East of Stinky's. 5 minutes to the Publix on 98. Across the street from La Loba's Bakery, For the Health of It Grocery Store, and right around the corner from Nick's, Marie's, and Johnny McT's. Safe and convenient to Western 30A.

Fenced in yard.

2nd story front porch off of master BR with hanging day bed.

Walk in closet and a reach in closet in the master BR. Reach in closet in 2nd BR.

Available unfurnished.....option to buy (or keep during rental for additional deposit/rent) full over full bunk bed w/trundle in guest BR if you have kids. Same for barstools, dining table, couch, chairs, paddle board, paddle board stand, and patio furniture set.

42" Flat screen on wall/Blue Ray Player available to keep for additional deposit.

ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING (You stinky, littering, unhealthy bastards...)

DOGS WILL BE ON CASE BY CASE BASIS AND WILL INCLUDE ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT AND MONTHLY RENT (+100)

Power and sewer will be paid by owner and factored into rent. Cable/internet is responsibility of
tenant.

Available for showing.