• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JaRa

Beach Crab
Oct 20, 2013
This is a RARE, SINGLE AXLE 26-FT 1958 OVERLANDER AIRSTREAM. The inside has been stripped down to the frame and rebuilt from the subfloor up. It has hardwood floors, twin beds that pull together to make a king bed, new memory foam mattresses, toilet, vanity, curtains, air conditioner, plumbing, door lock, window screens and hot water heater. Everything on the inside of the trailer is new and modern. The bearings have been repacked on the wheels and I have recently towed it from Tennessee to Florida and it pulls great. I have a clean title on the trailer. There is a skylight in the front and air vent in the rear. It includes a coffee maker and an infrared nuwave oven that cooks anything you need. There are no tanks in this trailer. My original intent was to park it permanently on a vacation property so I built everything with that purpose in mind. If you travel to RV parks, you will either need to have a sewer hookup available or purchase a portable tank. The outside polishing has been started but not completed. Everything in the trailer runs on 110 volt. There are no propane tanks, but if you wanted to add anything that runs on gas you could easily do so. I will throw in the sewer hose and power cord and additional adapters. $18,500.00

Attachments

• AS-2.jpg
    AS-2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 599
  • AS-10.jpg
    AS-10.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 568
  • AS-11.jpg
    AS-11.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 610
Last edited: