• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BSDS71

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2014
Hello,
My family and I will be vacationing in Blue Mountain beach for the first time. I am looking for some good family friendly(we have a 5 yr old and 1 yr old) restaurants with outdoor seating. Preferably near the beach, but not necessary. Just a good atmosphere with nice patio. Any suggestions?

The Marigny

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2013
Check us out in the dining section of Sowal or visit our website themarignysrb.com. We have exactly what youre looking for!!!

luv2batthebeach

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2009
Very Southern Illinois
Hi there! With 4 of them myself (11, 10, 7, and 4), I can give a LOT of suggestions for this. :) In Seagrove, we always love Cowgirl Kitchen for a quick lunch. In Seaside, Bud and Alley's and Great Southern have great outdoor seating, and every server we've had in 8 years of coming down has always been completely amazing with our little ones. At B and A's you can see the water as well. There is also an amazing dining deck on the beach behind the Shrimp Shack if you want to enjoy a quick bite, although it's a small menu there. Heading down the beach towards Grayton, though not close to the water, Hurricane Oyster Bar has a great outdoor deck and fun atmosphere. A bit closer to your area, I really recommend Local Catch. They have a large, covered outdoor dining area (awesome for a rainy day) and wonderful food. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Great question.. here are a few good ones with outdoor seating for the family:

Marie's Bistro in Blue Mountain Beach
Pizza Bar in Seaside
Summer Kitchen in Rosemary Beach
Great Southern in Seaside
Airstream Row in Seaside (lots of options)
Hurricane Oyster Bar in Grayton Beach
Bruno's Pizza - new location in WaterSound Beach - GREAT new outdoor area
George's at Alys Beach
JC Seafood in Seagrove Beach
Local Catch in Blue Mountain Beach
Marina Bar & Grill in Baytowne Wharf (on the marina)
Messina's in Gulf Place
Pickles in Seaside
Wild Olives in Rosemary Beach

and more!

See ALL South Walton Restaurants in the SoWal Dining Guide, with photos, info & reviews. SoWal Partners listed first - click through for beautiful restaurant pages per restaurant.