• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

VML

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2012
Available Now! This Beautiful Two-Story Home was built in 2007 and has been kept up to date since! It's approximately 3000 square feet/2500 square feet (heated and cooled) and houses 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Has a great Kitchen, Huge Living Room, a nice spare room downstairs that can easily be used as an additional bedroom (with no expense spared on size), and an Even Bigger Loft Upstairs that can be used for a number of things (an office, playroom, combination of the two, etc...) The Master Bath has a Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double vanity, and a huge walk in closet. Second Full Bathroom also includes a Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub. Laundry is also on the second floor with a Washer and Dryer connection.

It's in a nice neighborhood with amazing neighbors! Walk just outside the subdivision and just down the road, you'll find yourself on the Bay enjoying a public park equipped with picnic tables, a basketball court and play yard! Not to mention it's Super close to Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Sandestin Gulf and Beach Resort. Please respond to this post if you're interested or would like to see more pictures!!! For $1850 This house is a MUST SEE!

Attachments

• Legion Park Exterior.jpg
    Legion Park Exterior.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 447
  • Living Room.jpg
    Living Room.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 446
  • Oversized Master Bedroom.jpg
    Oversized Master Bedroom.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Whirlpool Tub in Master.jpg
    Whirlpool Tub in Master.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 440
  • Whirlpool Tub in Second Full Bathroom.jpg
    Whirlpool Tub in Second Full Bathroom.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 431
  • View of Kitchen1.jpg
    View of Kitchen1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 446
  • Body Shower in Master Bathroom.jpg
    Body Shower in Master Bathroom.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Double Vanity in Master Bathroom.jpg
    Double Vanity in Master Bathroom.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 431
  • Dryer Hookup. laundry room upstairs.jpg
    Dryer Hookup. laundry room upstairs.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 429
  • First Floor Office.jpg
    First Floor Office.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 427
  • Half Bath off the living room.jpg
    Half Bath off the living room.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 434
  • Half Bath off the living room1.jpg
    Half Bath off the living room1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 432
  • Master Bathroom and Closet.jpg
    Master Bathroom and Closet.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 439
  • Second Floor Loft.jpg
    Second Floor Loft.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 431
  • Second Floor Loft1.jpg
    Second Floor Loft1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 426
  • Upstairs Hallway From Master Bedroom.jpg
    Upstairs Hallway From Master Bedroom.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 423
  • View of Dining Room from the front door.jpg
    View of Dining Room from the front door.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 426
  • View of Upstairs from front door.jpg
    View of Upstairs from front door.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 424
Last edited by a moderator:

VML

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2012
I'm so sorry! I thought I included that! $1850. Thank you so much for keeping me on my toes!

Dwight Williams

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Available Now! This Beautiful Two-Story Home was built in 2007 and has been kept up to date since! It's approximately 3000 square feet/2500 square feet (heated and cooled) and houses 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Has a great Kitchen, Huge Living Room, a nice spare room downstairs that can easily be used as an additional bedroom (with no expense spared on size), and an Even Bigger Loft Upstairs that can be used for a number of things (an office, playroom, combination of the two, etc...) The Master Bath has a Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double vanity, and a huge walk in closet. Second Full Bathroom also includes a Whirlpool Jacuzzi tub. Laundry is also on the second floor with a Washer and Dryer connection. It's in a nice neighborhood with amazing neighbors! Super close to Silver Sands Outlet Mall and Sandestin Gulf and Beach Resort. Please respond to this post if you're interested or would like to see more pictures!!! For $1850 This house is a MUST SEE!

We are a small family with great references and we are definitely interested. Please call: 843.422.5094.

calleyr

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2014
If this is this still available please contact me at 850.221.9547, I'm interested. We need something soon, currently living in Seagrove but the owners are ready to begin vacation rentals.
Thank you,
Calley