• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
If so how is your coverage and service in Sowal. I'm thinking about switching from ATT. :wave:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Never hear much about them. The consistent consensus so far on this forum has been Verizon for best coverage. AT&T has been a few months away from new towers and dynamite coverage for several years.

Some Spring Break weeks in years past have completely broken AT&T. Next week will be a good test.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
T-mobile's great if you need to avoid phone calls, text's need to be hit or miss and you just don't need any sort of data service.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
About a month ago, Sprint was having significant long-term problems with their cell located on top of One Seagrove Place. It was bad enough that I left them after 15 years. I'm on Verizon now and couldn't be happier. Bill is the same as we paid Sprint, coverage is better, and 4G data will blow you away.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Thanks All,

I was considering T-mobile because I spend about two weeks of every month in Europe and T-mobile has unlimited talk and data in Europe with no roaming.
I'll stick with ATT and suffer through the spring break data slow down.