• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

coondog

Beach Lover
Apr 27, 2009
What? Huh?!!!

Red Bar is planned to take occupancy of a 7,000 sf space, along with a number of other just announced retailers. We are lucky that DR Horton bought the Prominence site instead of Joe as they appear to want to embrace the good neighbor policy.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
There are FOUR MAJOR developments going up on 30A that I know of in addition to the major retail on 98 & 30A in Inlet Beach. 30A comes to a standstill now during spring break, our "in" season and sometimes even during a nice Saturday when traffic is assisted by someone from the sheriff's dept. at the intersection of 30A and 395. Has anyone even thought of the tremendous negative impact all that added traffic will have on 30A and surrounding neighborhoods? I live close and work in Seaside and I am dreading, and I mean dreading all this new development that our two lane 30A cannot handle. Sure it all sounds wonderful but in reality our infrastructure cannot possible handle all the added people this will draw to 30A. Our county commissioners are out of their minds in approving all these projects and we are becoming another Panama City Beach and our 30A will be another Front Beach Road!!! And I can't understand why others don't see this coming.

Last edited:

CampCreekLou

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2005
Having a viable Prominence with Cafe Rendezvous gives the "east-ender's" even more reason to stay close to home and avoid Seaside during the high season. A good thing for everyone!

There are FOUR MAJOR developments going up on 30A that I know of in addition to the major retail on 98 & 30A in Inlet Beach. 30A comes to a standstill now during spring break, our "in" season and sometimes even during a nice Saturday when traffic is assisted by someone from the sheriff's dept. at the intersection of 30A and 395. Has anyone even thought of the tremendous negative impact all that added traffic will have on 30A and surrounding neighborhoods? I live close and work in Seaside and I am dreading, and I mean dreading all this new development that our two lane 30A cannot handle. Sure it all sounds wonderful but in reality our infrastructure cannot possible handle all the added people this will draw to 30A. Our county commissioners are out of their minds in approving all these projects and we are becoming another Panama City Beach and our 30A will be another Front Beach Road!!! And I can't understand why others don't see this coming.
I agree. Thanks for posting this.