• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Veronica99

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2009
I heard that a tornado touched down in Freeport last night. Can anyone confirm? I checked some websites but none are posting. If it did touch down, does anyone know that time when?
We were in the bathtub for tornado last night around quarter to 1... We could hear it, I think they said it came close to the ground but may not have touched. We are in black creek area of Freeport.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I certainly hope the county learned their lesson from the redfish lake washout recently - don't wait for Huckabee to call. Jump on it and make repairs immediately!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Bad news. Eastern Lake, Deer Lake, and Camp Creek bridges are still fine, but "infrastructure issues" are going to be severe in the coming months.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
If we have three bridges out at one time, some people are not going to be able to get around too easily. There are enough road problems in the rest of the county, that I can't foresee any of this getting fixed very quickly.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
98 eastbound closed in front of Publix. Deputies turning cars around at 393. Tons of motorists stranded at Haven House! Can go west, but can't get back east!