• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
We were in the bathtub for tornado last night around quarter to 1... We could hear it, I think they said it came close to the ground but may not have touched. We are in black creek area of Freeport.

Our weather radio never went off last night. Did yours? Was tornado WARNING (not watch) confirmed?

L&PC@PW

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2011
Does anyone know if Allen Loop Drive is closed?

Oyster lake looked high this morning. Is Allen Loop Drive passable? Trying to get to area around Santa Rosa Beach Club.

ell

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2011
Just took the Allen Loop detour. Water running across the road at the west end of it, but passable. Other than all clear.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
If there is any means of going eastbound (toward Point Washington) from Santa Rosa Beach, I can't find it......my car doesn't float, nor fly.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Walton, Okaloosa, Holmes, Washington Schools and NWFSC closed Thursday, May 1, 2014.

This message is from Superintendent Carlene Anderson. Walton County School District will be closed Thursday, May 1st due to continued flooding and extensive road closures.

Employees may pick up their checks between the hours of 9 AM and 12 Noon in the Superintendent's Office at the Tivoli Administrative Complex in DeFuniak Springs. Checks that are not picked up on Thursday, May 1st will be couriered to employee work locations for pick up on Friday, May 2, 2014

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
If there is any means of going eastbound (toward Point Washington) from Santa Rosa Beach, I can't find it......my car doesn't float, nor fly.
Don't know ,, But 83 from BMB is closed and flooded at highway 98. Nothing is open in BMB
Even Sally's and the liquor store closed.