• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Miss Kitty, that is one wicked looking kitty SJ has there!!!

Thank you all for the welcome's.... I have missed playing around here and looking at the pictures. And wow... a lot HAS happened down that way it seems. I may have to personally come down to check it all out!

It is the truth that my favorite grouper sandwich store/restaurant is gone now? :gulp: Seagrove Market IS Seagrove!! :bang:

The jelly fish was really cool looking. I had never seen anything like it before. I took 125 pictures while I was down there! About 30 of them were sunset photos. :D

Cheering, I about 1.25 hours from Bowling Green. The nearest "city" to me. I live in Podunk. haha :roll:

KENTUCKIANS UNITE! ;-)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Hey Sunny D! I'm going over to da Gallery to look at your pics now!

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Hi jdarg! Have you been enjoying the weird weather in the past month? This is what we get for having a great mild winter, eh?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sunny Daze said:
Hi jdarg! Have you been enjoying the weird weather in the past month? This is what we get for having a great mild winter, eh?

I was just on the front porch planting pansies. In sandals. Sporting the first pedi of spring!

Soraya

Beach Crab
Mar 10, 2006
GA
Hi, I'm a 40-something divorced gal about to be remarried and we want a simple, no-nonsense, barefoot on the beach ceremony for just family and a few friends. We're considering the Edwalline St Park as the location for a sunset exchange of vows.

Can anyone provide tips or things we need to know that will help make it special? Who's been there before? Thanks for the help....

Soraya

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
Hi Sunny Daze!! Sorry you have been ill. Hope you are better. I enjoyed viewing your pictures, especially the jelly fish and the sunset. I miss seeing the sunsets over the ocean. I can only day dream right now but hope to get down in May.
I am fairly new to SoWal board and really enjoy the communication and information.
I am in Georgia and have been a frequent beach fanatic until the last 4 years due to my mother's failing health. We had her admitted to Hospice today to try palliative care.
Enough of me!!
Thanks to all who post pictures and the chatter on the boards!
Thanks especially to Kurt for the Message Board!!! :clap_1:

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Destiny, we are considering May as well. The kids are out of school May 10, and I want to come down on the 13th. It's addicting!!

Soraya, I can't help you with wedding ideas down there. But you will definately love the area. No place like it!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Soraya said:
Hi, I'm a 40-something divorced gal about to be remarried and we want a simple, no-nonsense, barefoot on the beach ceremony for just family and a few friends. We're considering the Edwalline St Park as the location for a sunset exchange of vows.

Can anyone provide tips or things we need to know that will help make it special? Who's been there before? Thanks for the help....

Soraya
I sent you a pm...check out your pm's ....your post may have gotten lost in this thread...you need to start a new one girl!:D

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
Soraya said:

Soraya

Try starting a new thread.