• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Meanwhile they are signing up new rental properties every day. Makes me think this thread is sour grapes by a few who have "issues". Coondog you seem to mostly post anti-joe on here - what's the real beef?

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Meanwhile they are signing up new rental properties every day. Makes me think this thread is sour grapes by a few who have "issues". Coondog you seem to mostly post anti-joe on here - what's the real beef?
they are part (main part ????)0f chateau 30a

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009

And Magnolia PRC it appears.

coondog

Beach Lover
Apr 27, 2009

Why not try reading the first quarter 10-Q, and the analyst reports that follow the company whom question their ability to manage the business. Revenues are down 10% across the board in rising market while they continue to liquidate assets. Finance 101.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
They've already taken over management of the Pearl. The company that developed the Pearl wasn't going to last long anyway as their business strategy is to develop and start properties like that and then move on. They may retain ownership of the property, but their not going to keep managing it indefinitely.

I would be shocked if JOE took over Rosemary Beach Rentals.

Easternlakefan

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2008
I wonder what the HOA docs say about owners rights? Were the docs changed to allow restrictions.? Any Watersound owners out there?