• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
We've not been able to stream 30A radio for several months. Tried iphone, ipad, pc. Anyone have an answer? I asked on Facebook.
Locally, we have New Albany High School that's fun to stream and eclectic like Seaside radio, but it's not quite the same. Thank you and hope most of you are at the beach. We're counting down:) Next month! Ellen

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I get an error too, but rarely notice as I can pick it up on the FM.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
It's not a problem on your end, UofL. It won't stream for me, either. You'd think they would be interested in hearing that. When I lived near Eastern Lake, I had to stream to get it there - wouldn't even reach from Seaside.

seabreezeradio

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2008
30A Radio (WTHA Low Power FM) has been off the air for over a week. The Seaside School Board voted to discontinue the radio station back in May.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Such a shame. I have loved it and loved it some more. Thanks to everyone over the years who have given time and money, especially Danny Burns.

doodlebug

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2008
30A Radio has been an important part of the community and a great resource for the students at the middle and high schools. Heard an update that the station has not been completely put to rest – someone at SNS realized what a gem they have and the station may be revived next year.
Wondering what level of community support would be needed to insure 30A radio resumes broadcasting. Any investigative reporters out there interested in interviewing Cathy Brubaker or SNS board members to get the scoop?