• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We have always received great food and great service (the latter might partially be because we order so often online and then come into the restaurant to pick it up). When we were there last weekend, a relatively new cashier said, "You must be locals. I see you here a lot." I said, "Well, we own a home here that we don't rent, so I at least am here about every week." She said, "I'd call that a local. The next time you come in, bring a utility bill, and we'll give you a local's card that gives you a discount." I didn't know they had local's cards. I think that was really nice of her to tell us about this perk.

BTW the online-ordering website says nothing that I could see about local's cards not being accepted for online ordering. Also with the online ordering, they put in the orders pretty fast. For example, if you put in a pickup time in the 8:30-8:45 slot, they'll go ahead and make it as soon as they've made the pizzas for the slot ahead of you. Pizza is just better right out of the oven. We live pretty close by, so when we order, we usually drive on over after an email confirmation of the order. If it's not ready when we get there, we share a beer. Just an FYI.

Last edited:

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
"If you will send me your address I will send you a $50 gift card or you can come by the shop. I don't want anyone to forget about me. Thanks Jeff"

i guess you mean me. you don't need to do that! we will try to find you sometime this summer. thanks for the offer - very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2012
www.scdesigninginc.com
Bruno's Pizza

I have been a local for over 10 years and know Jeff from when I tinted his Seagrove location. He runs a great pizza place and I have eaten there many times with my local
discount card. This seems to be a one-time thing by a misinformed employee!
Jeff is stepping up to correct this matter.
Please except his apology and gracious offer to fix this matter!

From one local to another!

Good luck and hope it works out to your satisfaction, he is a great owner:wave:

Regards,
Window treatment Man:clap:

That is class
Young lady I apologize for my staff member being rude. I have been in business for 24 years due to all the locals!!! We have been giving all locals a 25% discount since 2001 all you have to do is identify yourself and we will take care of you. That being said I have no explanation as to why my employee treated you that way. I will take the blame and I apologize it does not matter if you order online have it delivered pick up or dine in ALL LOCALS get a 25% discount. Please come by the store and ask for manager and he will hand you a $100 gift card as an apology or you can send me your address and I will mail it to you. Once again I apologize for how you were treated. Jeff

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
This thread gives hippies a bad name and Jeff the Pizza dude a great name.

Awesome PR for Bruno's right here. I will be going there more often now. :love:

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009
We eat at Bruno's all the time, even more now they are in our back yard. I wasn't even aware of the 25% local discount. Doesn't matter to us! We love the new location.

The Marigny

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2013
Thank you for saying this! All those sites do is turn anyone into a critic... ALWAYS call the owner or manager first!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Many thanks to Bruno's Pizza (now located in WaterSound Beach) for their long time partnership with SoWal.com, helping bring all the latest news/photos/video/beachcams/business guides/forums to over 100K unique readers every month!

Bruno's Pizza is a featured restaurant partner in the SoWal Dining Guide where you can add your ratings/comments, read more about the restaurant and see photos. Local restaurants love hearing from you.

SoWal Dining Guide