• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sdunnivant

Beach Crab
Jun 29, 2014
Hi,

I'm an administrator at a local college and looking for a long term rental in the 30A area, preferably closer to PCB/Bay County line. I have lived in the area for over 30 years and would welcome the opportunity to see your property. I have no pets, don't smoke, and would make a very reliable and responsible tenant (excellent credit). I used to have a few properties I rented and know the challenges of finding a good renter. Prefer unfurnished, 2Bed/2Bath or something with 1BR/1Bath and maybe a loft (+/-$1,200 mo.). I have one child who would visit during the month. You can reach me at
sdunnivant@comcast.net. Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Last edited:

CUP

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2013
Carriage House

Just sent you an email. House is open for you to look.

Hi,

I'm an administrator at a local college and looking for a long term rental in the 30A area, preferably closer to PCB/Bay County line. I have lived in the area for over 30 years and would welcome the opportunity to see your property. I have no pets, don't smoke, and would make a very reliable and responsible tenant (excellent credit). I used to have a few properties I rented and know the challenges of finding a good renter. Prefer unfurnished, 2Bed/2Bath or something with 1BR/1Bath and maybe a loft (+/-$1,200 mo.). I have one child who would visit during the month. You can reach me at

Cassine Owner

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2014
Hi,

I have a furnished 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath at Cassine Garden in Seagrove Beach. $1100 total including rent, utilities ( water, electric, cable and internet). Available 8/16/14

see pictures at : http://www.vrbo.com/global/siteFrame.aspx?l=93366&k=1

Please respond by email as I don't check this forum very often.

Steve
spcarlton@yahoo.com