• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

blover60

Beach Crab
Jul 14, 2014
Trying to find reasonable priced homes or condo's to have family reunion June 13-20th, 2015. Need about 6 to 8 homes/condos 3 to 4 br each, to accommodate about 65 people, in same village or complex. Have been looking at Old Florida Village, Cottages of Camp Creek and Magnolia Cottages, Really need to be kinda close to beach access.. Parents are 83 and 80 hard to walk long distance. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. (trying to keep cost of each home/condo under 1800.00)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Emerald Hill Condo's. They have 1, 2, 3 bedroom condo's as well as Studios. They are right on the beach in Seagrove Beach. Garrett Realty rents some of them. Seagrove on the Beach Realty rents some of them as well. We have stayed there the past 9 years and love it. We travel with a big group and we manage to get all of the condos together. Pretty sure the 3 bedrooms would not be in your price range, but you can check. Good luck on finding a place and have a great time.

I'm pretty partial to Seagrove. Plenty of places to ride your bike to without dealing with traffic and parking, an easy bike ride to the activities at Seaside and for shopping at Publix if you have a few things to get (you now how no matter how much you plan your menus, snacks, and drinks, there's always a couple of things forgotten). I always suggest VRBO.com, but maybe there's a better site now.

I'm with Kathy -- I like Emerald Hill at your price point. Right on the beach. Nice grassy area on the beach side of the condos.

Good luck!