• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CUP

Beach Comber
Oct 30, 2013
Brand New Carriage House 1 mile from Alys, Seacrest, and Rosemary. A very short walk to the beach on a quite street. All Utilities included. $1100 per month. 1st, last, and security. Storage space available in the garage. Hardwood floors, tile, granite, kitchenette, and washer/dryer.
Available Aug 15th 2014

granite777

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2014
Hi! I'm very interested in your property. Your timeline works great. I recently moved to the area and am looking for a long term rental. I'm interested in learning more about the property. If still available, please contact me at dustin(dot)whittier(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you, Dustin

Kerry Anne

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2014
Hello, I just moved to the area from Los Angeles. I am currently staying with family in Miramar beach. I am an artist/photographer looking to live in this beautiful area. I am single with no pets and a non-smoker. If this is still available and you have some photos, I would love to see them.
Thanks so much!
6kerry@gmail.com

sdunnivant

Beach Crab
Jun 29, 2014
I'm a Dean at a local college and very interested as well in your rental. The timeline is prefect. I have lived in the area for over 30 years and would welcome the opportunity to see your property. I have no pets, don't smoke, and would make a very reliable and responsible tenant. I used to have a few properties I rented and know the challenges of finding a good renter. You can reach me at 8505329067 ...text or call. (or e-mail sdunnivant@comcast.net) Many thanks for your kind consideration.

jshissio

Beach Crab
Jul 10, 2014
Hi there....recently retired and interested in a new adventure.....would be very interested in your carriage house, as it would only be me.....please forward pix to jshissio@yahoo.com
thanks so much

dudunegrinhu

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2014
Very interested!!!

Hi,

I'm very interested in this location. I'm in the area this morning. Please give me a call at 973-619-4787 or email me at rlwebs@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Lucas G.

Brand New Carriage House 1 mile from Alys, Seacrest, and Rosemary. A very short walk to the beach on a quite street. All Utilities included. $1100 per month. 1st, last, and security. Storage space available in the garage. Hardwood floors, tile, granite, kitchenette, and washer/dryer.
Available Aug 15th 2014

Vino

Beach Comber
Aug 16, 2008
Professional Very interested-upfront $ for entire lease period. 580-225-6643

Available Aug 15th 2014

Very interested in viewing the space. Local, adult, clean, great reference, willing to pay upfront. Please contact me 850 225 6643