• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
http://www.sowal.com/photos-070405.html

She may be the "Old Timer" - but the hair looks blonde to me. :lol:

050704-grayton-068.jpg

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Kurt-

Do you have any pictures from them Seaside parade? Didn't know if the parade was at the same time as Grayton...

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
wlaner said:
Kurt-

Do you have any pictures from them Seaside parade? Didn't know if the parade was at the same time as Grayton...

No sorry - it was at the same time. Years ago the Grayton coots in their rust buckets used to "crash" the Seasiders and it was a battle of the haves and have nots parades, SoWal style.

There was some talk a few years ago about the Point Washington contingent forming up in their rust buckets. :lol:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Great photo's Kurt!! Gordie and I et al had planned to do the Grayton Parade....we usually have time to do both Seaside and Grayton......it was LONG and SLOW. We lined up at 7am and didn't get to Seaside until 9:30....hauled our buns to Grayton and got to the House of Art just as everyone was done :sosad:

Looks like everyone had a great time, as usual.....

Oh..and Kurt...what happened to the Flip Flop Marathon? I'm still of the opinion that we need to get a Mardi Gras thing happening in SoWal....Mike (from Cocoon's) and I have talked about it for YEARS...but we never do anything...maybe it's time I get off the pot and make something happen..

L