• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tesgirl

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2013
Seagrove
How sad and happy I am to not be all alone in finding a contractor to do small but meaningful quality of life jobs. I've never seen such a lack of integrity, communication, follow-through, SKILL or work ethic. My needs are small but straight forward and specific yet my few encounters down here have made me snap on one occasion and had left me wondering if there's any work ethic down here at all. I pay well, ahead of time often, and money isn't an issue. It boggles the mind! Can anyone fix a poorly installed set of glass shower doors? I need help and my faith needs restoring :)

Tesgirl

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2013
Seagrove
I hear you, I'm thinking of getting in the business down there very soon. I'm always amazed at the level of quality that's acceptable down around the beach areas!
Hope you find somebody that does it right.

Please hurry and get that business started - we need you!

Tesgirl

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2013
Seagrove
That's just crazy when you think of it - that is substantial and quite Do-able - they could move on to "bigger fish" quite quickly. I have no idea why it's hard to find a handy man or a contractor when so many are out of work. Good luck. If you have any success will you let us know?