• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
Thought I might get a jump on this early.

I am a local professional, non-smoker, very quite type, who is looking for a LTR beginning September 1 along the 30A area, preferably in the SRB or BMB or WC areas. I presently lease a small 1 BR place but am hoping for a little more room.

No pets. Just me and sometimes my family members who come in for a visit. I am a single Dad of two sons who live with their Mom out-of-state mostly.

It can either be furnished or unfurnished.

If you have something coming open around that time, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

ScottMcK3113

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2014
Hi Linda. I never received your reply. Yes, I am still interested and would love to see photos if they are available. Try to send them to the address again and I will be on the lookout.

Thanks!

Cassine Owner

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2014

I am a local professional, non-smoker, very quite type, who is looking for a LTR beginning September 1 along the 30A area, preferably in the SRB or BMB or WC areas. I presently lease a small 1 BR place but am hoping for a little more room.

No pets. Just me and sometimes my family members who come in for a visit. I am a single Dad of two sons who live with their Mom out-of-state mostly.

If you have something coming open around that time, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

Scott

I have a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhome in Cassine Garden. $1300 per month. Pool out the front door pond/lake out the back. Across the street from the beach. Furnished with all appliances. Here is a link to pictures: http://www.vrbo.com/global/siteFrame.aspx?l=93366&k=1

I don't check this forum very often so you can email or call me for more info. spcarlton@yahoo.com 417-434-646zero

Steve

Cassine Owner

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2014
Correction

Thanks!

Scott

Scott my previous reply had an error it said $1300, should have been $1,100

bbell

Beach Comber
May 8, 2014
Hello,

I have a 2br 2.5 bath house in Old FL Village for rent. It's fully furnished and recently remodeled. The neighborhood has 2 pools and is right across 30A from Goatfeathers. Rent without utilities is $1550. Please contact me at LSUSPY@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brady