• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I've also noticed YES signs that were removed that were previously in positions on corners

I put a few back yesterday late afternoon.

that sort of activity shows how desperate the people are.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I've also noticed YES signs that were removed that were previously in positions on corners

I put a few back yesterday late afternoon.

that sort of activity shows how desperate the people are.

Thanks John. It makes you wonder what kind of miscreant would use the fool's gold of 'preserving your right to vote' as the backbone of her political cause yet have no problem trampling on free political speech.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Let me do it for you. Misspelled and I made the word up. Ha Ha It means "huge". I am sure even you understand that word.:lol: Maybe it spelt hurculian?

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
My YES sign has been stolen. It must take some kind of idiot to come on private property and take a sign urging all to vote for a NEEDED referendum. If WINGS has more signs I will take one and if I find someone taking it off my property, I will press charges.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
It's a badge of honor Andy - so far people have driven by my home - loved the sign so much that they carried one home to display. Either that or they are biodegradable. They don't touch my neighbors Yes sign. Interesting !

I'm on my 4th sign.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
My YES sign has been stolen. It must take some kind of idiot to come on private property and take a sign urging all to vote for a NEEDED referendum. If WINGS has more signs I will take one and if I find someone taking it off my property, I will press charges.

I will get one to you Andy. Email me at jdarg@embarqmail.com. Thanks!