• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Yee freakin haw! It is almost football season. Where does everyone watch the games here on 30a? I am here permanently now, but have caught games at Whiskey Bravo and Local Catch in the past.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Bac is Bac(k) and ready with a case of whoop-a** for this year's pick'em

My man Braxton is down for the count, and surely wishing he had " declared" a few short months ago, so while he's chilling out looks like I'll have to focus on the other 120 D1'ers after all...

New twist to the Bacx' ter, and that is while still living the hi-life on 30A I also have an apt in Sin City, so let the games begin.

Have isolated a bevy of sharpies here on the Strip, ranging from a couple of spinsters driving Bentleys, to a reality show husband and wife team who claim they make more off NCAAFB betting than ' flipping Vegas ' houses, to a whole bunch of Boyz from the hood who switch from the ponies to the pigskin arena the moment of the first kickoff...

Too many others to mention, but you know it's all about the cash money here so expect a few Cabbies " insider tips" as well

And while I can't name him, the man known simply as ' fast Freddy' is living large under the watchful eye of the Witness Protection Program and has promised to offer up a game each week that The Vegas " money players" are moving the steam on each week.

Finally, for you real football junkies, expect plenty of commentary from the men and women that move the lines from all over the globe.

Let's do this thing.

Bac

I would participate if not for any other reason than for Bacs' post....

Important notice about Thursday's deadline

The first game of interest is Thursday at 5 PM CDT. That means that your picks for Thursday night should be in by 4:59 CDT for the Thursday games.This is an unusual situation that we didn't anticipate when writing the rules for the pick'ems.

Beach Runner