• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Yes which is why I can put unlimited people in my condo!!!!!

Wait till there's a fire!

Why do our neighbors in Bay and Oktodoso regulate it???

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Actually state law limits the number of people in a vacation rental to the total number it sleeps.

enfuego

Beach Lover
May 10, 2007
Paradise
SWFD issues a cert based on safety. Check with Mr Sanchez there as he does the inspections.
Planning also signs off of the building confirming its in compliance. You cant open without either of these

Follow up finds that currently there is no "requirement" for any new business to contact Mr. Sanchez. Many business are opened and still doing so without a fire safety review/inspection.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Follow up finds that currently there is no "requirement" for any new business to contact Mr. Sanchez. Many business are opened and still doing so without a fire safety review/inspection.

Excellent...!!! Then I can continue to stuff my condo full of people (extras sleep on air mats) and when the season is over, I'll open up a small business and run it out of my condo. I have finally seen the light. I love it!!!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
How many Vrbo renters actually pay Walton and state taxes bed taxes?

Most actually. That unit of the clerks office is very efficient and I'd guess 99% of VRBO folks are paying their bed tax. The penalties for not doing so and getting caught are amazingly stiff.

Remember when it comes to revenue (taxes) government gets very efficient.