• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
YES 2,317 Votes

NO 6,173 Votes

:D

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
In fairness to the YES voters....the school board is still a dizzy-aster considering the new Board Members.

You're also right about holding the School Board accountable....you did put them on notice that you are now watching how they spend tax dollars. That's not a bad thing!!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
The beast has been awoken.

Accountability will be improved overnight, bet no more hand out jobs over there.

Attention was brought to an important issue. The public voiced their opinion.

School District and Sup on Notice...

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
All the winners on the school board received money from one of the two big money guys. The same source of funding that the queen has relied on when she's run. I suspect these are the queen's hand picked candidates.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
All the winners on the school board received money from one of the two big money guys. The same source of funding that the queen has relied on when she's run. I suspect these are the queen's hand picked candidates.

I'm sure it's the same source of the money for the NO folks.

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
At least the people in Miramar and Rosemary have some sense. Also interesting that all the incumbent school board members lost. Seems to me that people are not happy, but aren't sure whose fault it is.. Board's or Carlene's

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Dawn Miller said this on FB about an hour ago:
Amusing.....south Walton kicked Cecelia jones to the curb for cindy meadows ....then voted her back in with $67,000 in contributions not reported until today. Paid a $1,500 fine so no one would know her contributors.