• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
That is a very true and accurate statement.

I wonder why? Who's bought who?

This miller woman is on top of it!

She must live in Dist 2 and wonder why her BCC rep spent all her time in Dist 5!

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
That is a very true and accurate statement.

Wasn't denying the accuracy of the statement just think people should know what a snake Cecilia Jones is.

You do get what you vote for.

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
Dawn Miller said this on FB about an hour ago:

My guess is that South Walton votes in its own self interest. Cindy is a South Walton local who cares about the area for more than just the tax revenue to feed the beast of the rest of the county. Cecilia, while not as connected to South Walton, is more aware of our issues than the other candidates were. Cecilia knocked on my door and asked for my vote. She was the only one who did so. No sinister plot, just politics.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Wonder what little "truths" will come out about Eddins?

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
Wonder what little "truths" will come out about Eddins?

I'm getting the feeling that you COULDN'T care less about public policy and the betterment of the county, but find some perverse pleasure in gossip and innuendo about candidates. Step it up Misty. Make salient arguments. You did nothing to justify why the NO vote won, other than to state the obvious... The NO vote won because two few people were smart enough to see through their BS.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm getting the feeling that you COULDN'T care less about public policy and the betterment of the county, but find some perverse pleasure in gossip and innuendo about candidates. Step it up Misty. Make salient arguments. You did nothing to justify why the NO vote won, other than to state the obvious... The NO vote won because two few people were smart enough to see through their BS.

The truth about Bill Eddins has been posted all over this board. Some are just to blind to see it for what it is.

The NO vote won because we voted it down. It's not a tax saver as has been claimed it was an agenda by folks in the South end and the WCTA that failed.

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Although M has been against the referendum, she is dead on about Eddins. Been on top of Coke Teacher too.

I think the key is to determine why parties disagreed on a very important topic.

I don't agree w M all the time but the Eddins thing is of concern.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
The yes vote was valid and a good cause.

I supported it as well as others that supported candidates I wouldn't help in a car crash...(for dramatic purposes only).

Interesting topic, far from over...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Oh, definitely far from over.

So happy that South Walton community leaders were involved in the YES referendum. Sadly this is still a small town influenced by ignorance and fears of change. It's all good - the referendum started a big conversation, especially in South Walton. The BCC and WCSD will be very busy answering to the citizens who pay 90% of this county's bills.

Get ready.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Yippie! The beast (good reference) has risen!

Welcome to the club!

If you have a local county or govnt job be prepared to lose it!