• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
We love Cafe Tango for a romantic atmosphere, excellent food, and excellent service. We've been there 3 times and it was special each time.

It was my wife's and my favorite place. Then we received a $100 gift certificate, put in a drawer and because of Betty's illness, forgot about it. We went to use and found they would no longer honor it. I will never darken their door again. I hope they enjoy the $100 they garnered and had to put nothing out.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
It was my wife's and my favorite place. Then we received a $100 gift certificate, put in a drawer and because of Betty's illness, forgot about it. We went to use and found they would no longer honor it. I will never darken their door again. I hope they enjoy the $100 they garnered and had to put nothing out.

Wow, they made a bad move on that one. Sorry Andy.

blumtnbchFF

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2008
Our family had dinner at whiskey bravo last night for a birthday. It's a nice atmosphere upstairs and obviously a great view. They really add to the ambiance by having you wash down your $30 braised short ribs with a $5 beer served in a RED SOLO CUP! If you're looking for a real high class joint and you're not responsible enough for glassware on your special night, then I would recommend it. Actually no... No I wouldn't.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
These are our tops: (alphabetical order)

Borago's - Grayton Beach
Cafe Thirty A - Seagrove
Edward's on 30A - Rosemary Beach
George's - Alys Beach

Here are our bottoms:

Just playing....don't want to get blasted our of the "gulf"!

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012

Decisions like that typically start with Management and or Ownership. What a narrow minded, short sighted and greedy decision. Unfortunate.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
I still like Cafe Tango, never use a gift certificate or a coupon though so I can't speak to that

try Edwards in Rosemary it's romantic and awesome