• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The latest I've heard is that the Seagrove Market may relocate to WaterColor Crossing where Publix is. Time will tell whether that happens and whether the move becomes permanent. Apparently the manager at Publix knows and is fine with it because the deli is not profitable.

Sandie

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
I'm confused! (nothing new)!! I'll be arriving April 10th--will the Market Cafe be open? or do I need to start crying now? It's a wonderful place and I can't imagine it being the same in the lobby of a new hotel. But, it's one that will never leave my list of places to eat--and it's top of the list for my friends who used to go to St. Augustine and now LOVE SoWal.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
When the hotel is built, the Seagrove Market will supposedly move to another location. The restaurant in the hotel will be a fancy smancy place -- at least that is the message thru the grapevine.

Amp22

Beach Fanatic
Jan 11, 2005
Last I heard the new location will be beside Publix. They will probably stay there, despite what they say.

Grayton Kid

Beach Fanatic
Dec 7, 2005
Mermaid said:
If he keeps buying those hush puppies, he might tip over! :eek: Those things are fattening!
I dont know about you but they cot 3 things know other place can beet (sweet tea,fried fish,hush pupies)I want them now

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
grayton kid said:
I dont know about you but they cot 3 things know other place can beet (sweet tea,fried fish,hush pupies)I want them now
That sounds like lunch to me. :D

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Watch for a new market/deli to open in Rosemary Beach in April.
I think the name is Wild Olives . Let us know how it is.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Great, Rita. That's near our part of 30A. So we'll be able to ride our bikes to the deli in no time. The businesses at Rosemary Beach have been slow in coming around. There are a few, but not a lot for families yet. I know there will be more eating places, shops, and outdoor activities in the future. Looking forward to trying an outdoor concert or movie there this year.

MKH

Beach Fanatic
May 12, 2005
Memphis, TN/Seacrest Beach, FL
Rita said:
Watch for a new market/deli to open in Rosemary Beach in April.
I think the name is Wild Olives . Let us know how it is.

That sounds good. Any more information on this from anybody? It's officially April, and only 46 days till we come down!! :D