• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cdclark09

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2008
Hi,
I am an elementary school teacher on 30a and I am looking to move south of the bay, somewhere near 30a. I have one very well behaved dog. Since I am a teacher you know I have reliable income and I am very responsible. With that said, my budget is limited. My absolute max is $1,200. I could go slightly higher if it includes utilities. Anyone out there able to help a teacher out? Any leads you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

DebbStern

Beach Crab
Jul 25, 2014
Please see my listing:
Well-kept, unfurnished 2 bedroom-2 bathroom condo. Third (top) floor offers great privacy & is very quiet. Unit has newer appliances (fridge, range, microwave, dishwasher, and washer & dryer). Laundry room located inside unit. 1,068 sq feet - great roommate plan as bedrooms are split. Nice porch with storage room and view of woods which is shaded by the trees in the afternoon. Swimming pool and work-out room within the complex. Conveniently located (walking distance) to Sacred Heart Hospital and the stores & restaurants at Grand Boulevard. Available now. No smokers please. $1150 per month, min. 1-year lease.

For additional pictures, please go to: http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...18-82403?row=3

Please call my Realtor, Bill Grannan at 850-543-2615 to see the unit.

janseaside

Beach Comber
Sep 16, 2014
Hi,
I am an elementary school teacher on 30a and I am looking to move south of the bay, somewhere near 30a. I have one very well behaved dog. Since I am a teacher you know I have reliable income and I am very responsible. With that said, my budget is limited. My absolute max is $1,200. I could go slightly higher if it includes utilities. Anyone out there able to help a teacher out? Any leads you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
I am replying to your post looking for a condo near 30A. If you have not found something please email me at janseaside@comcast.net. Are you looking for furnished or unfurnished?