• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Barbara Tape

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2011
Funky Magnolia outside.jpgThe Funky Magnolia is a unique home with 4 rooms that could be used as bedrooms or an office (one with separate entry), 1 full bath, 2 shower baths, (1) 1/2 bath, Full kitchen with open living and dining room. Fenced Yard, appliances including w&d, enclosed 2 stall garage, large screened porch, sun deck. Approximately 100 yards from the beach access at the end of the street. Drive by 113 Gulf Point Rd. If you are interested please email barbara@digitalpark.com or call Meghn at 727-771-5194 for an appointment. It is a Funky house, but very cool, and all of our past tenants have loved it.. Rent is $1800 per month. No utilities included. $1800 security deposit...$800 refundable pet deposit. One year lease minimum required. Available September 30, 2014

Last edited:

Barbara Tape

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2011
On posting below for the Funky Magnolia please call Barbara at 850-974-9741 and pet deposit should be $300.00

Shelley

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2012
Hello,
We are interested in this home, We are not looking to move until the end of December. Is this a date that you could work with? Do you have more pictures you could send me? We have no pets, we are a family of 5 that moved here in January and we are looking for a long term rental.

Thanks!

Barbara Tape

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2011
Hello,
We are interested in this home, We are not looking to move until the end of December. Is this a date that you could work with? Do you have more pictures you could send me? We have no pets, we are a family of 5 that moved here in January and we are looking for a long term rental.

Thanks!
We need to find a tenant in October or November at the latest

mmears

Beach Crab
Sep 28, 2014
Barbara,
We are interested in seeing the property today as well. When would be a convenient time? Is 4:15 still open?

Thank you,
Brian

Barbara Tape

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2011
funky magnolia

yes i can meet you at 4:30 ...txt me at 850-974-9741 if that is good. i will be showing it to 3 other folks prior to our meeting FYI...