• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Don't know who is redesigning but all doors are open today and lots of drywall being hung. WOW took a month and empty/failed messena's has been replaced.
Any guesses who rented?

Bobbi Fisher Henson

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2014
this want be your Dads BBQ joint, with Pit Smoke drifting around..

No kidding. My husband and I went to Perfect Pig last January for lunch. He was the only man in the restaurant. He ordered a pulled pork sandwich and, while he said it was delicious, it was about the size of a finger sandwich. It struck me very much as a place for "ladies who lunch" and not so much families and guys with an appetite.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
That is a great description of "Perfect Pig". I little too elegant, and unreasonably small portions.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
That is a great description of "Perfect Pig". I little too elegant, and unreasonably small portions.

one of the best small local places on 30A and of course they get attacked by those who claim to be
30A "locals", they never claimed to be a 'BBQ joint', and they weren't trying to be some crapola
Guy Fieri endorsed pig-out place...you deserve the crap chains you will get by trashing such
great small actually local places.

Enjoy your Bubba Gump vietnamese shrimp and shipped frozen BBQ you cheap greedy idiots.

catmoney

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
I love the perfect pig and I'm a man with a healthy appetite. However, I wish it would stay in Seagrove.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Oh, I don't "claim" to be a local, but since I have lived directly on 30-A since 1983, the label might fit. If you re- examine what I said, I believe I called the establishment elegant. Hardly a criticism. Just an observation.