• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Austintatious

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2010
Looking for a furnished rental property (sleeps 6 or more) from Sun Nov 23 2014 (the Sunday before Thanksgiving) through New Year's Day 2015 (or slightly thereafter).

I've rented a home in Dune Allen for the month of December the last 3 years - looking to tack the Thanksgiving week on this year. Location/owner I've used the last 3 years has been great but the owner doesn't allow pets - and would really prefer to bring my mature Labrador Retreiver (lazy 7 years old female, fixed, non-destructive & friendly but kennel kept when alone) along if possible.

Need accommodations for 6+ - prefer 3 bedrooms but bunks are fine, too. Hoping to spend less than $2k. Very clean & quiet (can provide references from previous December owners if helpful). Also willing to help you work with maintenance crews if you need any repairs made. Need washer/dryer, wifi, phone & a proper kitchen. Prefer immediate access to bike paths.

My family typically spends around 6 weeks a year off 30A (we live in Nashville). If you have a property you'd like to rent out for this period please leave contact info (and linked info is possible below) and I'll be in touch. Thanks!