• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
I won a brand new laptop at my computer seminar (in a contest) for being the first one of ten technicians to repair a crashed computer. I'd like to donate this to someone here in Santa Rosa Beach that is in need/down on luck or can't afford one. Please PM me and I'll deliver it.

Last edited:

sherlyncom

Beach Lover
Nov 22, 2008
A great option would be to donate it to "Blessings for......". It's a local charity that helps families with needs after house fires, etc. i follow them on Facebook and read the stories about the families they help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I won a brand new laptop at my computer seminar (in a contest) for being the first one of ten technicians to repair a crashed computer. I'd like to donate this to someone here in Santa Rosa Beach that is in need/down on luck or can't afford one. Please PM me and I'll deliver it.

Great idea!

dfalty

Beach Crab
Jul 17, 2014
Wonderful Idea and I have the perfect home. Habitat Restore just opened in South Walton and we are in desperate need of a new laptop or computer. The 2 we have are quite old (DOS maybe?) and could use upgrades. If you would like to donate to us, please contact the Restore at 850-660-6004. We will provide a tax deductible sheet.

Thanks for thinking of donating.

withoutacare

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2012
lap top

I was wondering if laptop is still available. I am a single mom of two boys and can't afford to buy one please let me know. Thanks so much God bless.