• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bbell

Beach Comber
May 8, 2014
Available now for $1600 month with 1 year lease.

Address 468 Hidden Lake Way, Santa Rosa Beach

Please contact Brady at LSUSPY@GMAIL.COM
Beach House.jpgBedroom 1.jpgKitchen.jpg

KEY FEATURES

Year Built: 2004
Sq Footage: 1300 sqft.
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: Parking pad in front of house for 2-3 vehicles
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Deposit: $1,600
Pets Policy: Allowed with a pet deposit
Laundry: In Unit: front load washer/dryer
Property Type: House

DESCRIPTION

Lovely 2 story beach cottage in sought after Old Florida Village near Goatfeather's on 30A. The neighborhood has 2 community pools and additional parking/green space. Gulf View Heights beach assess is .6 Miles from the front door.

The house is currently fully furnished, but will remove furniture if desired. Front bedroom has a king bed and twin bunks. Back bedroom has a queen bed. Outdoor furniture includes 4 adirondack chairs, a loveseat glider, and 2 chairs with small table. New stainless Charbroil gas BBQ in backyard. Small detached garage has 2 bikes, a pull cart for all your beach gear, and a few chairs/beach toys.

RENTAL FEATURES

• Living room/dining room
  • Storage space
  • Range / Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Garbage disposal
  • Outdoor shower
  • Balcony, Deck
  • Ceiling fans
  • Cable-ready
  • Tile floor downstairs and in bathrooms
  • Carpet in bedrooms
  • Granite countertop in kitchen
  • Detached golf cart garage
  • Front load washer/dryer

LEASE TERMS
Owner pays for HOA dues which include lawn maintenance and trash pick up 2 times per week. Renter responsible for all utilities.

Last edited:

Jkelley68

Beach Crab
Sep 4, 2014
My wife and I are very interested in the home for rent. Please respond to allie0575@yahoo.com if it is still available. We are very familiar with the area and are prepared with deposit and this months rent even though we do not need to be out of our current home until October 1st. Thank you, Joe Kelley 850-502-7032 or 850-687-4640

Natalie Phillips

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2014
Hi!
My name is Natalie Phillips, and I just got a job as a wedding planner in Rosemary Beach, and am looking to move to the area within the next week or two. I was wondering this was still available. Very interested! Please contact me with more information.
My number is: 601-431-2643.

Thanks so much!