• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wynokia22

Beach Crab
Aug 2, 2014
http://panamacity.craigslist.org/apa/4604183665.html
2 bedroom and 2 bath 200 Square ft. Rosemary Beach 30A location. Private area of inlet beach.

The house is fully funrish. Best spot on 30A. 2bedroom and 2 bathroom. Best location on 30A. Biking distance to Rosemary Downtown and walking distance to the beach. The community is a piece of heaven. The 2 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. The house is furnish with everything. You can feel the ocean breeze and hear the waves crashing on porch. The rental is ideally for a couple or one person. The place is 2000 square feet and has an awesome deck with patio funiture. The yard pictures doesn't do justice on how peaceful and awesome this place really is. 2 miles to publix its in walton county

Rosemary beach is at your figure tips. Close to Panama City Beach and Destin. NO need for car since the farmers market come once a week
Ps deck has been painted... Setup up app. to see house tomorrow or Thursday. Move in asap or by September 2nd

Thanks
Tahnee

Natalie Phillips

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2014
Hi!
I just got a job as a wedding planner in Rosemary Beach, and am looking to move there within the next week or two. I was wondering if this was still available. Please contact me with more information.

My number is: 601-431-2643.
My email is: nataliephillips238@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Bonehead

Beach Comber
May 27, 2007
Rosemary Beach
Is this still available

Hey I am very interested is this still available. I been in area for years, I teach and am therapist. Would love to see you can call Addison at 850-628-8020! Thanks