• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

soonergirl

Beach Crab
Aug 15, 2014
Career Dual-military couple relocating to FL end of Sep. We'll be stationed at Eglin and Tyndall so looking for 3/2 or 2/2 house/townhouse that can accommodate two dogs outside (we have a portable dog run) and is between FWB and PCB.

LabeeC

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2014
343 Somerset Bridge Drive

Career Dual-military couple relocating to FL end of Sep. We'll be stationed at Eglin and Tyndall so looking for 3/2 or 2/2 house/townhouse that can accommodate two dogs outside (we have a portable dog run) and is between FWB and PCB.

Please check out my home on Zillow.COM, 343 Somerset Bridge Road. I have a 3/2 home in Seagrove Beach near Café 30A on a 3/4 acre lot inside a gated community. Recently upgraded and a short walk to the beach. Ironically, both my wife and I were military. She was stationed at Tyndall and I worked at Eglin AFB. Please call me at 757-435-9633 with any questions.
Chuck

Natalie Phillips

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2014
Hi!
I just got a job as a wedding planner in Rosemary Beach, and am looking to move to the area within the next week or two. I was wondering if this was still available. Please contact me with more information.

My number is: 601-431-2643.
My email is: nataliephillips238@gmail.com

Thanks so much!