• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Rose Bros. just opened last week on Main Street first floor of the Pensione (former Onano location) serving burgers, coffee, shakes and other great treats!

Rose Bros. is an artisinal coffee shop and old-timey soda fountain with a modern twist - serving handcrafted sodas, Brooklyn egg creams, malteds, milkshakes, burgers and more. At Rose Bros. we pay attention to the details. We believe you can make delicious things out of whole ingredients without all the additives. That's why we use local ice cream purveyor Southern Craft Creamery and serve Certified Organic coffee. We source local ingredients whenever possible and our burgers are made with 100% All-American Angus Brisket and Chuck.

Rose Bros. is a friendly casual neighborhood spot, where folks can stop by any time of day for a coffee, refreshing soda, sweet treat or bite. Sophisticated enough for the grownups, relaxed enough for the young and young at heart!

Rose Bros. website | menu

safe_image.php

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Onano is closed.

See thread about Coastal Food & Wine opening in Uptown Grayton
We're excited about this new venture by James Dillon of Summer Kitchen in Rosemary Beach, and general manager/chef Chris Joyner, former chef and partner at Onano Cafe in Rosemary Beach. Both are great dudes and excellent chefs. It's in Uptown Grayton where Sergio's was.

kyleresq

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2012
Right, i was in rosemary today and I saw a handwritten "closed" sign on the door. I thought it was just for the off season but the locals say it's permanent. That's too bad.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Guess I am sad to see a business go away. But honestly their burger was not very good. Their specialty bun was a little large for us and somewhat sweet. The burger patty itself was a huge grass fed one that was a little chewy. I know it is healthier than that grain fed ground chuck, but it doesn't taste nearly as good. Their fries were pretty good and their milkshake great. But a burger and fry place should have an over the top burger. We just didn't want to say anything on SOWAL not positive and we had hoped they would improve. You know it's easy to make a great burger and easier to mess one up. Maybe the next tenant will try something similar because the concept is great and hopefully they will succeed. Onana seemed to be able to make good use of the space and it work for years.