• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joshuav04

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2014
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi,
My wife and I are moving to the Santa Rosa Beach area in late November and are looking for a place to live. We only need a six month lease before our house is finished. We are a young couple in our early 30's with a small child and no pets. We are specifically looking for a two bedroom. Please let us know if theres anything in that timeframe.

Joshua

GZ

Beach Comber
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Joshua,

We may be able to help out. We currently live in our cottage in Seagrove Beach and are building a house that should be ready in late October or early November. It is 1,200 sqft on a large lot over a 2 car garage. It has 1 bedroom, a bunk room, and a 12x24 closed-in porch (that is often the bedroom for our boys). It can be provided furnished or not with or without utilities. Backs up to Point Washington Forest. $1,500 a month. Let me know if interested and I will send pics. You can also reach me at 404-483-5703. G

labgerad741

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2014
Apartment available for rent

I have 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment for rent. It is located on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach. Asking $1,100 per month plus $150 utilities. It is available now.
You can contact me at 850-585-4919. Rita

lkmyers

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2014
Hi,
My wife and I are moving to the Santa Rosa Beach area in late November and are looking for a place to live. We only need a six month lease before our house is finished. We are a young couple in our early 30's with a small child and no pets. We are specifically looking for a two bedroom. Please let us know if theres anything in that timeframe.

Hello Joshua, we have a home you may be interested in. It is listed on Sowol.com dated 8/30/14. We are renting our 3 BR, 2.5 bath home for 2200.00/month. We live in a beautiful and quiet little village with very close proximity to the beach and 30A. If you would be interested after viewing our advertisement, please call us at 814-360-5964. Our home is also listed on the MLS #713549.

Joshua

Hi Joshua, We have our home available for rent for that timeframe. Our advertisement is listed on Sowol.com dated

janseaside

Beach Comber
Sep 16, 2014
6 Month Rental

Hi,

Joshua

Are you still looking for a 6 month rental? If so, I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Seagrove Beach. Please email me if you are still looking. janseaside@comcast.net