• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

EricU

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2014
Beautiful home with hardwoods throughout. We just ask that you don't bring pets and please no smoking inside. This is a beautiful short term vacation rental where as it is available from November 1 until March 7, 2015.

Asking $2200
Includes utilities

----------------------------------------------------------
Santa Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Bathroom and Hall.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Master Bedroom TV.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Master Bedroom.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Living Room.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Bath.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage BedRoom.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage BedRoom2.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Kitchen Dining Room.jpgSanta Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Master Bath Shower.jpgKelly Kottage Front of House.jpgKelly Kottage Dining Room Table.jpg

Santa Rosa Beach Kelly Kottage Kitchen Living Rm.jpg

EricU

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2014
Avail. Nov through first week of April!!
Pets up to 15lbs are ok. Depends on breed. $2200 monthly pays all utilities. No smoking inside. Inquire today!

Hi there! You have a beautiful home. I'm just curious, when it comes to smaller breed dogs, which ones do you consider not ok? I have heard about larger breeds and to be careful in some of the ones you'd want to allow in rentals, etc. Fill me in when you have a moment, thanks!

adiebolt

Beach Crab
Mar 19, 2015
Hello,
Would you consider August 1- July1 for $3000 per month? We are relocating to the area and building a house. Please provide location information and number of baths and square footage. Thank you.