• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
It's ridiculous that you think anyone who doesn't like what is going on at one of our state universities is a hater and that we hate FSU because they win. The actions (and inaction) going on in Tallahassee make all of college football look bad. You should be ashamed of your program and your pathetic defense of their low morals.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
It's ridiculous that you think anyone who doesn't like what is going on at one of our state universities is a hater and that we hate FSU because they win. The actions (and inaction) going on in Tallahassee make all of college football look bad. You should be ashamed of your program and your pathetic defense of their low morals.
Very Well Said

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Jensky, I am ashamed to be trying to communicate with people like you, carson, m1a1mg or anyone else who need to believe in hate. I do not have to justify using that word hate anymore. It is a fact. Just read back to yourself how you believe that you are God himself judging me or anyone else associated with a Great University. You are need to believe that you are better than other people. Football is just a side business for your hatred and desire to demoralize others. I wish I understood people like you better but that is my fault. I thought I was helping all of you to become aware of the inflammatory words that you use. We have much bigger problems in this world for me to worry about so I will leave it like this. I am going to go "clean around my own backdoor" and you can keep doing what you do best...

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
Jensky, I am ashamed to be trying to communicate with people like you, carson, m1a1mg or anyone else who need to believe in hate. I do not have to justify using that word hate anymore. It is a fact. Just read back to yourself how you believe that you are God himself judging me or anyone else associated with a Great University. You are need to believe that you are better than other people. Football is just a side business for your hatred and desire to demoralize others. I wish I understood people like you better but that is my fault. I thought I was helping all of you to become aware of the inflammatory words that you use. We have much bigger problems in this world for me to worry about so I will leave it like this. I am going to go "clean around my own backdoor" and you can keep doing what you do best...
I'm not going to bother reading another giant block of jailhouse lawyer claptrap text. So I will ask a simple question you can answer in a single sentence. What years did you attend FSU and what year did you graduate FSU?

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Seaducer, If you want to know someone then lets meet for lunch sometime. Otherwise I am not going to bother answering questions when your mind is already made up anyway. You do not like to read my posts. I get it!

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
My, let's meet for lunch invitation is for anyone of you that believes that FSU AND their supporters are so corrupt that they can not possibly have any sense of morality or ability to understand accountability. If you need to accuse me of all the things in your posts then the least you could do is let me pay for your lunch and find out who you are accusing. I will answer all your questions if you agree to answer mine, "what right do you have to judge me without knowing me?".

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
My, let's meet for lunch invitation is for anyone of you that believes that FSU AND their supporters are so corrupt that they can not possibly have any sense of morality or ability to understand accountability. If you need to accuse me of all the things in your posts then the least you could do is let me pay for your lunch and find out who you are accusing. I will answer all your questions if you agree to answer mine, "what right do you have to judge me without knowing me?".

If we go have crab legs for lunch, will you pay or just run out the door? :boxing:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Jim Tucker, I am serious about this. People that post in this forum have gotten so disconnected from each other that it is hard for you to take my offer serious. It is easy to take shots at people from a distance but I am offering you the opportunity to have a real conversation. I offered to take m1a1mg fishing and he made a similar put down comment. All of you are making my point with every post. This forum is out of control with down right mean and hurtful comments about people you do not know. If someone opposes you or questions your position you can not help but to personally attack them. Not sure why that is but by having lunch maybe we would better understand each other.