• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Seaducer, I answered your question. Maybe you did not understand my question so I will repeat it. Beachmouse excluded, Why would this high and mighty sowal gang not even care enough to start a thread about the FSU shooting or the officer that was shot (before now)? I already have Dawn's explanation but why are you avoiding answering this question? Also just a little advice for the sowal gang, if you really care to know the people you personally attack then try to make some effort to personally meet them.

There is a website for the paralyzed FSU student. Please contribute $15.00! Or NOT...

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Seaducer, I answered your question. Maybe you did not understand my question so I will repeat it. Beachmouse excluded, Why would this high and mighty sowal gang not even care enough to start a thread about the FSU shooting or the officer that was shot (before now)? I already have Dawn's explanation but why are you avoiding answering this question? Also just a little advice for the sowal gang, if you really care to know the people you personally attack then try to make some effort to personally meet them.

There is a website for the paralyzed FSU student. Please contribute $15.00! Or NOT...

So lets see if I have this straight. You have switched from defending the undefensible Winston to claiming an entire university is persecuted because it wins football games, all while calling anyone disagreeing with you haters. Now you claim you are the victim and there is a "gang" out to get you. And now you are trying to shield yourself with a disabled person?

I can see you fit right in at Tallahassee.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Dawn, Practice what you preach and be Accountable for your actions and non-actions! There are no
excuses for the Sowal Gang!
I can see you are one not easily discouraged. You will obviously not change anyone's mind on this thread so why try? I have only started to read this and it has become painfully obvious that 1. You are to invested in this thread and 2. You are just as stuck to your position as those that are antagonizing you. I am not a fan of FSU sports in general, UF fan and I do think that the winning at all cost mentality is bad for schools especially when there are issues in a program, no matter the school. My only and last post on this thread.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
Seaducer, I answered your question. Maybe you did not understand my question so I will repeat it. Beachmouse excluded, Why would this high and mighty sowal gang not even care enough to start a thread about the FSU shooting or the officer that was shot (before now)? I already have Dawn's explanation but why are you avoiding answering this question?
Well, not really, you only partially answered it. You are now demanding I answer a question about why, in the sports section of this website, nobody started a thread about an FSU grad (unlike you) who shot some FSU students? Where did you start one? You're the self-appointed guardian of the spear despite having never attended school there, I looked and didn't see your thread, why are you demanding others who care less than you start one? And why are you desiring to make people eat lunch with you? The whole thing is both needy and creepy.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Seaducer, So you answer is "where did you start one?" Very predictable! And you end your post with two more personal attacks about someone you do not know.

Go back and read all the post again. The only self appointed anything is you and the others who have judged my character for my defense and loyalty to FSU, a "corrupt football program who masquerades as a University" and therefore must also be corrupt as an individual person. Yet you know not the person you judge nor the program you judge. When given the opportunity to know at least the person you attacked you just simply attack again!

I made reference in an earlier post regarding that there are more important things to worry about other than what you think of me (I was referring to the FSU tragedy). ALL of you have made my point about what really motivates you to post what you post. Actions speak louder than words and the non-action is simple apathy. I am very disappointed in this forum community. You talk the talk and that is about it :sosad:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Let me point out that the few posters on this particular thread are not a "community", but a group that is predictable and just like to argue with each other on the internet. Mostly refugees from Drunken Brawlers.com. :lol:

JoeWormwood

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2008
I know what it is like to be refugee. In my country I am told I must leave or else be stoned. I first think, OK so what do I have to fear?

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
Seaducer, So you answer is "where did you start one?" Very predictable!
Yes, because your insane ramblings which started out defending FSU kids whom you don't know then randomly became you condemning everyone else as "haters" now is some sort of bizarre accusation of not posting about an FSU alum (unlike you) shooting FSU students. Being that you are the most concerned, it seems like a logical question, why didn't you start a thread about it? if it's important to you rather than jumping to ridiculous conclusions.. You need counseling. Here ya go. http://psy.fsu.edu/community/clinic/ and for the record I've never been on DrunkenBrawlers