• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Seaducer, With every post it seems that you have to attack me personally. I probably will need counseling if I keep trying to make a point with you.

Jdarg, My apologies. You are right. There are really only a few that seem to berate, condemn, demoralize, insult and flat out hate anyone who disagrees with them. Unfortunately there is no way to reach out to these people to try and have a conversation which is all I was trying to do. At least I tried.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
Seaducer, With every post it seems that you have to attack me personally. I probably will need counseling if I keep trying to make a point with you..
So you never mentioned why you didn't start the thread you are so worked up about nobody else starting....you just went straight into the Joan of Tallahassee Arc complex again

whether you need counseling isn't really a question, but you should listen to the people who are telling you to get checked, just to be safe. You aren't an FSU martyr, you aren't even an alumni.