• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wynokia22

Beach Crab
Aug 2, 2014
Great spot.. walking distance to the beach.. Top level with your own entrance.
The house is suitable for very quite couple with no pets. The house is walking distance to ROSEMARY, post office, stores, etc.... We love our little place but no longer really visit and need someone to rent ASAP.
The top level is for rent: 2bedroom 2 baths... huge living room and sunporch. The house comes with funiture.

You are responsible for electric. The house comes with basic cable and water included.

Please email me for any questions you may have.

The management company will need dep down 1100, last month 1100, and first month. ( i am sure they could work with payment plan for last month.)

Application fee of 50 bucks.

Thanks

Bonehead

Beach Comber
May 27, 2007
Rosemary Beach
Yes interested

Sounds great is it still available? Just myself and adult son. We are clean and quiet. He is a yoga instructor and I'm a therapist. Please let me know, addison. 850-628-8020, thanks

Mandy Tinsley

Beach Crab
Jan 1, 2015
Hello. Might this rental still be available? Thank you 8502386966

Would be interested if still available.

=Wynokia22;818232]Great spot.. walking distance to the beach.. Top level with your own entrance.
The house is suitable for very quite couple with no pets. The house is walking distance to ROSEMARY, post office, stores, etc.... We love our little place but no longer really visit and need someone to rent ASAP.
The top level is for rent: 2bedroom 2 baths... huge living room and sunporch. The house comes with funiture.

You are responsible for electric. The house comes with basic cable and water included.

Please email me for any questions you may have.

The management company will need dep down 1100, last month 1100, and first month. ( i am sure they could work with payment plan for last month.)

Application fee of 50 bucks.

Thanks[/QUOTE]