• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I thought this thread was going to be about Jameis.

Try Bayou Bill's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I don't think Bayou Bill's does AYCE, might have to just hit up a Chinese buffet or drive to PCB to Capt. Jack's.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Personally, I love restaurants that advertise "fresh" snow or king crab legs. No such thing. They are all processed, cooked, and flash frozen almost immediately after being off loaded. Golden Coral's are probably no better than a high scale joint.

As far as who has them? I would think any chain restaurants or bigger local spots, but I have no specifics.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I witnessed a woman grill the bartender at Elmo's about the restaurants relationship with their "crab monger". I almost fell off my bar stool laughing.

I finally had to step outside when she started asking if they were locally sourced and organic. If she hadn't then proceeded to try and pay with a credit card I would have sworn it was a setup.

Oh and she was asking about snow crab, not blue crab. I think they finally referred her to Deadliest Catch.

Last edited by a moderator:

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
I witnessed a woman grill the bartender at Elmo's about the restaurants relationship with their "crab monger". I almost fell off my bar stool laughing.

I finally had to step outside when she started asking if they were locally sourced and organic. If she hadn't then proceeded to try and pay with a credit card I would have sworn it was a setup.

Oh and she was asking about snow crab, not blue crab. I think they finally referred her to Deadliest Catch.

That is funny!