• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Veronica99

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2009
We are looking for somewhere to bring our 1 year old this spring for swim lessons. He will be 1 in February and we live on the water so I'd like to introduce him to water survival ASAP. I'd love to shop around to see what is out there but I am having trouble finding anybody locally. Thanks for your help!

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
As someone who used to teach swim lessons, I'll say that the small humans often have issues with colder water temperatures. If Frank Brown is keeping the pool temperatures geared toward lap swimming, it might be a better experience if you wait a bit until they turn the pool heaters off because they're not necessary because of warm air temperatures.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
We are looking for somewhere to bring our 1 year old this spring for swim lessons. He will be 1 in February and we live on the water so I'd like to introduce him to water survival ASAP. I'd love to shop around to see what is out there but I am having trouble finding anybody locally. Thanks for your help!

Try whole life fitness 30a. Swimming is their thing.