• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Dec 11, 2014
So amazing that this woman does as she pleases. I wonder how many owner's at edgewater know about this or how much of their money she had wasted doing this and paying lawyer fees, and so on. Mr. Chairman this is something that should be in the newspapers. Front page material. Since it is in the Edgewater docs. that Edgewater said it would protect that dune lake. She goes and fills it in! She does not even know what her own docs. say. Or she does not care. What kind of person is she?? Not the kind I would want overseeing my place. Frivolously spending my money. I doubt she spends any of her own.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
It requires a certain kind of chutzphah to just start dredging on a lake and building a seawall without permits. Everyone knows permits are required.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
In reading, it almost sounds as though the seawall and fill won't have to be removed. Is this true?

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
Why is the OP titled "Birmingham's" Harris? If out of state people are no longer welcome, a lot of permanent snowbirds better get packing.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Florida Drivers License and permanent Florida address = Legal Florida resident!!

Is there some way we can dumb this down for your understanding Mr. Chairman?