• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stan Hall

Beach Lover
May 21, 2013
Merry Christmas to all our customers in Walton County, we are moving Emerald Coast Motor Cars to 1225 Airport Road in Destin this month to a more small business friendly city and county!! Same great deals and services with a much larger facility. We will be able to DISPLAY 20 to 30 cars without the daily threats from any CODE ENFORCEMENT people harassing us everyday like we had in Walton County!!! Destin welcomes small business in their city with open arms and appreciates them !!! Visit ecmotorcars.com for the best cars and prices with NO DEALER FEES today. Thanks to all our Walton County customers for their business and support this year and we look forward to serving you next year in our new and exciting Destin location. Bunny and Stan Hall 850 830 3083, stanhall1@live.com

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Enjoy your new business venture, and thanks for the slap out the door. I will bet you didn't know the rules when you opened.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
I used to be in the same building your old location is in and as far as I know it was never intended to be a used car lot. I imagine Walton County would welcome you if you would choose to play by the rules.

Last edited:

Stan Hall

Beach Lover
May 21, 2013
I used to be in the same building your old location is in and as far as I know it was never intended to be a used car lot. I imagine Walton County would welcome you if you would choose to play by the rules.
Yes sir I did know the rules but the rules are different for big business versus small business, look around at the violations that are overlooked everyday on Scenic Corridor!!

Stan Hall

Beach Lover
May 21, 2013
Different rules for big business versus small in Walton County. Just look around at the violations that are overlooked everyday on the Scenic Corridor and you will see what I mean!!