• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Reviews ? plus someone told me they have awesome fried chicken? Any truth?
Also people's choice on best fried chicken on 30a or 98?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Jordano's is awesome. It's going to be little different than what you're used to, but it's worth it. Not sure about them having fried chicken though, I'm usually there for pizza.

As Teresa said, Publix or Sally's. Still haven't tried the Caf on 393 in the Chevron, but have heard it's good.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Jordanos has delicious chicken Alfredo pizza and garlic bread sticks. They are at the top of my list for pizza. (Everyone in my family has a pizza list)

ell

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2011
Jordano's is hands down the best pizza in sowal. Not sure what the official name of the pizza is, but if you order a supreme, you better have an extra healthy appetite. It's never shy at all on ingredients. And yes, their fried chicken is a real treat. Just had it yesterday and it was yummy! Also love their breadsticks. Can't go for to long without those and not suffer from withdrawals

Jordano's is hands down the best pizza in sowal. Not sure what the official name of the pizza is, but if you order a supreme, you better have an extra healthy appetite. It's never shy at all on ingredients. And yes, their fried chicken is a real treat. Just had it yesterday and it was yummy! Also love their breadsticks. Can't go for to long without those and not suffer from withdrawals
When we first started visiting the Panhandle at SanDestin, we went to Jordano's a lot. But we stopped going to SanDestin because we got tired of kids pooping in the pool and it being closed down. That's when we luckily decided to rent a home with a private pool. We found such an accommodation in Seagrove. We liked the area so much, we started looking for property to buy. We built, and the rest is history. We still like to pick up a pizza from Jordano's when we're in Destin.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
When we first started visiting the Panhandle at SanDestin, we went to Jordano's a lot. But we stopped going to SanDestin because we got tired of kids pooping in the pool and it being closed down. That's when we luckily decided to rent a home with a private pool. .

Odd..... I never guessed I'd hear pizza, pool poop and Jordano's all used in one posting(!)

Great pizza, though..... Two adults can live on their large combo for about three days, to include cold pizza for breakfast(!)